We are looking for a Technical Manager
SealEco, (part of Nordic Waterproofing Group) have a history of over 50 years in the manufacture of EPDM membranes for the single ply roofing, façade and geomembrane markets. SealEco sets high standards and values for daily operations which are embedded in the company. Our goal is to impact the environment as little as possible with our products and methods. At a rapidly developing time in the company, we are expanding our technical support roles. The successful applicant will be someone looking for a fresh challenge with a desire to make a difference and take satisfaction from results. Where the focus is the continuing development and technical support of SealEco’s extensive range of products in the market, you will be responsible for the following – including, but not limited to:
- Providing technical advice for the SealEco range of products and systems in a prompt and courteous manner and deal with any issues.
- Providing product training and knowledge to contractors, specifiers and clients with specifications, calculations and guidance, in line with industry and company guidelines.
- Responsible for, budgeting, implementing, maintaining and reviewing all required testing and certification for Fire, UK-CA, BBA, REACH etc.
- Ensure information on UK regulatory and legislative changes is current at all times and communicated to the rest of the company as required.
- Collaborate with the successful applicant of the new position of Technical Sales Person.
- Represent the company at meetings for SPRA, CAB, CWCT and other industry bodies as required.
- Responsible for CMS
- Carry out Site training and site visits to ensure compliance with SealEco installation instructions.
- Maintain and audit Company compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 Certification.
- Maintain current H&S policy and ensure compliance.
- You should have at least 3 years of proven experience in a similar role or sector
- Competent in CAD, Microsoft Office packages, e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Outlook
- Highly adaptable, proactive attitude, able to simultaneously manage a variety of tasks to completion
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Capable of producing accurate and presentable written information in a specific time frame
- Have the drive and responsibility for remote working, if required, while still retaining a team mentality
- Full UK driving licence and Valid Passport
A full-time, permanent, extremely varied, responsible position within a friendly, driven, customer-focused organisation with short lines of communication, in which decisions are made quickly. Competitive salary, contributory pension scheme, gym or fitness membership. Depending on location, the position can be working from home with monthly attendance to the UK office, therefore you should be driven and capable of working unsupervised. When international travel is permitted, you will be required to attend Group Technical Meetings in Europe. Ideally you should be located geographically from the Midlands northwards, or Central Scotland.
SealEco are an equal opportunities employer.
Note: Interviews may be held remotely via video call. Please forward your CV in confidence to email@example.com.